In as little as one serving of the Daily Uplifter, you are nourishing yourself with:
5g of satisfying plant-based protein
5g gut-loving prebiotic soluble fiber and prebiotic resistant starch
4B CFU mood specific probiotics
38% of your daily anti-inflammatory Vitamin D requirements
10% of your daily relaxing Magnesium requirements
And all this for only 40 calories, 0g of sugar, and no gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, nuts, sugar alcohols, blood sugar spiking ingredients, or artificial additives, preservatives, sweeteners, and fillers.
Organic pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein powder, organic Jerusalem artichoke inulin powder, organic green banana flour, XOS prebiotic, sacha inchi seed wholefood protein, natural vanilla flavor, organic stevia extract powder, organic high vitamin D mushroom powder, probiotic blend (Lactobacillus Helveticus ROO52, Bifidobacterium Longum RO175)
Serving Size (1 tbsp) - Servings Per Container (14)
Calories Per Serving: 40
Total Fat: 1g (2% DV)
Saturated Fat: 0g (0% DV)
Cholesterol: 2g (1% DV)
Sodium: 38mg (2% DV)
Total Carbohydrate: 6g (2% DV)
Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% DV)
Protein: 5g (10% DV)
Vitamin D: 7.5 mcg (38% DV)
Magnesium: 30mg (10% DV)
Simply blend up to 1 tablespoon:
- Into your morning smoothie or sprinkled over your oats
- Through your protein or energy bliss balls and bars
- Into your pancakes, waffles, muffins, cookies or healthy cakes
- Through a glass of milk or almond milk
How do I know if the Daily Uplifter is a fit for me?
Here are just a few of the ways:
- You want good digestion and to avoid having a sensitive stomach that ends up in pain, bloated or generally running wild after you eat many of your favorite foods.
- You want to at least try your best to eat foods that can positively support your mood and energy levels.
- You've heard all the rage about gut health and probiotics, but think there must be a way of supporting your gut with food rather than solely in a pill form.